Mailbox Monday
Visit Marcia every Monday at The Printed Page to share what arrived in your mailbox each week.
I received two books in my mailbox this week:
Thanks to Lenore of Presenting Lenore and Penguin Group for this book!
Thanks to Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit and Source Books for this book!









You got Speak from Lenore? Congrats. I got Wintergirls from her.
bermudaonion said... March 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM
I'm a total sucker for Jane Austen sequels, prequels, and frankly anything related to her in any even tangential way. Hope the Darcy book is a good one! Enjoy.
Kristen said... March 30, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Oh, nice!
Btw, I left you an award on my blog.
Chrisbookarama said... March 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM
I can't wait to read Speak! I don't own it yet, but it's on my list of books to read this year.
Alyce said... March 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM
bermudaonion, congrats! Enjoy Wintergirls.
Kristen, I espec ially love the movies and mini series of Jane Austen's works!
Thanks so much Chris!
Alyce, it does look good. I was first attracted to it by the cover.
Teddy Rose said... March 30, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Free books! How can ya beat that ;-)
By all means, use the emoti-catz =^.^= I grabbed them from the Net, anyway ;-) There's a website with tons of fun pet pics (well, animals.. a lion isn't a pet), it's done by the people who make the funny pic books and the pics with IM speech captions. http://icanhascheezburger.com/ They even have pic-o-the-day widgets for blogs.
Enjoy!
Anonymous said... March 31, 2009 at 6:24 AM
I'm happy to hear that you received Sharon Lathan's book! I heard that Speak is great.
Serena said... March 31, 2009 at 7:35 AM
I can't wait to hear what you think about the Darcy book!
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... March 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM
What a great mailbox! I need the Darcy book for sure!
Toni said... March 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM
thekoolaidmom, thanks so much!
Serena, I'm looking forward to it.
Anna, it does look good.
Thanks Toni.
Teddy Rose said... March 31, 2009 at 1:12 PM
Enjoy your new books! I've been thinking of picking Speak up before too much longer.
Ladytink_534 said... April 1, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. 'Speak' has an interesting cover. Enjoy your books!
Marcia said... April 3, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Ladytink and Marcia, Thanks!
Teddy Rose said... April 3, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Post a Comment