Posted by Teddy Rose at 12:55 PM
Labels: Fitness
Great idea! Steve and I jog 2 miles most mornings. It's wonderful to have that over with - one feels so virtuous after excising - LOL
Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said... June 13, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Claudia, 2 miles just about every day is fantastic!!
Teddy Rose said... June 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM
You are doing great Teddy. I'm not keeping track right now, but plan to again in July. Good luck!
Anonymous said... June 14, 2010 at 3:59 PM
Thanks Kathy and Kristy!
Teddy Rose said... June 14, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow Us
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Great idea! Steve and I jog 2 miles most mornings. It's wonderful to have that over with - one feels so virtuous after excising - LOL
Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said... June 13, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Claudia, 2 miles just about every day is fantastic!!
Teddy Rose said... June 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM
You are doing great Teddy. I'm not keeping track right now, but plan to again in July. Good luck!
Anonymous said... June 14, 2010 at 3:59 PM
Thanks Kathy and Kristy!
Teddy Rose said... June 14, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Post a Comment