Giveaway: The Lion by Nelson DeMille- Unabridged Audiobook
Thanks toAnna Balasi of Hachette Books, I am giving away up to three copies of this audiobook.
Product Description:
Here are the rules:
1. For one entry, leave a comment. Please be sure to include your email address (if it isn't available in your profile), so that I can contact you if you win. If I can't find your email either in the comments or your profile, you will be disqualified!
2. For two more entries, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave link to your blog post in the comments. You will also get an entry for each person who tells me that they learned about this
giveaway from you.
3. For another 5 more entries: Become a Follower of my blog or subscribe to my blog through Google Reader or other subscription service. If you are already a subscriber or follower you still get the five extra entries! Please do not comment that you are a follower five times! I will give you the extra entries myself. I will delete any extra entries that you make as it will just confuse me when I go to pick the winners.
Sorry, the giveaway is only open US and Canadian residents only.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O. Boxes.
Only one entry per household/IP address.
This giveaway will end on Monday, July 12th, 11:59 P.M. E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email, so remember to include your email address in the comments, if it isn't available in your profile! Winners must respond within TWO days or will be disqualified.
Product Description:
John Corey, having survived three bullet wounds on the NYPD, knows that he's used up his allotment of good luck. Nevertheless, he signs on as a contract agent with the Federal government's Anti-Terrorist Task Force, working in the high-pressure Mideast section. Kate Mayfield is John's senior in rank and junior in age - a bad combination for both of them. Even so, she is able to hold her own against John's brash style, his contempt for Federal agents, and his obsession with doing everything his way." "As a bloody trail of terror streaks across the country, John and Kate soon learn that their quarry is more than a man; he has the instincts of a wild animal, the blood lust of a carnivore, and the boldness and speed of a cat of prey. The cunning, violence, and ruthlessness that Corey encounters are like nothing he has ever experienced before, even on the streets of New York. Until this assignment, Corey has always been lucky in dodging the fatal bullet. But luck, as he's learned on the streets, at the gambling table, and in love, always runs out. To survive in a new game with no rules at all, he must invent a strategy that includes no luck at all...
The number of entrants to this giveaway will determine how many copies of this book I will giveaway:
1-10 entrants= 1
11-20 entrants= 2
21 or more entrants= 3
Here are the rules:
1. For one entry, leave a comment. Please be sure to include your email address (if it isn't available in your profile), so that I can contact you if you win. If I can't find your email either in the comments or your profile, you will be disqualified!
2. For two more entries, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave link to your blog post in the comments. You will also get an entry for each person who tells me that they learned about this
giveaway from you.
3. For another 5 more entries: Become a Follower of my blog or subscribe to my blog through Google Reader or other subscription service. If you are already a subscriber or follower you still get the five extra entries! Please do not comment that you are a follower five times! I will give you the extra entries myself. I will delete any extra entries that you make as it will just confuse me when I go to pick the winners.
Sorry, the giveaway is only open US and Canadian residents only.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O. Boxes.
Only one entry per household/IP address.
This giveaway will end on Monday, July 12th, 11:59 P.M. E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email, so remember to include your email address in the comments, if it isn't available in your profile! Winners must respond within TWO days or will be disqualified.







Well, let's hope 1 is the lucky number for me! I've recently rediscovered my love for audiobooks - and Nelson Demille's books should be wonderful on audio!
I follow you through GFC as well!
knittingandsundries(at)gmail(dot)com
Julie said... June 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM
Please enter me! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... June 24, 2010 at 4:26 AM
And, for extra entries, I am a subscriber on Google Reader.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... June 24, 2010 at 4:28 AM
I found your review to be intriguing and one that I think I would take pleasure in listening too.
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway.
steven(dot)capell(at)gmail(dot)com
Steve Capell said... June 24, 2010 at 5:27 AM
Thanks for this giveaway; Nelson DeMille is a favorite author, and I'd love an audiobook.
+5 I follow through Google Reader.
Anonymous said... June 24, 2010 at 5:29 AM
Thanks for this great giveaway. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com
traveler said... June 24, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Sounds good!
+5 I am a follower
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
throuthehaze said... June 24, 2010 at 6:17 PM
This one looks awesome. I'd love to listen to it. Please enter me for it.
+5 I am an old follower on gfc
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Martha Lawson said... June 24, 2010 at 8:49 PM
This book sounds interesting. Please enter me in the giveaway.
vtgoat[at]gmail[dot]com
+ 5 I subscribe on google reader
Anonymous said... June 25, 2010 at 3:50 AM
Would love a chance to win this audiobook!
+5 I already subscribe via google reader.
Thanks!
JHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com
holdenj said... June 25, 2010 at 7:36 AM
Please include me in your giveaway.
Thanks
debbie
debdesk9(at)verizon.net
Debs Desk said... June 26, 2010 at 8:17 AM
I subscribe in Goggle reader.
Thanks
debbie
debdesk9(at)verizon.net
Debs Desk said... June 26, 2010 at 8:18 AM
I have been listening to Nelson DeMille audiobook all week. Some I liked and some I didn't. The Lion sounds like a good one and I would love to win it. Thanks for the chance. ybutler@oppcatv.com
grannyvon said... June 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM
I have seen great reviews for The Lion and would love to win it. Thank you for the chance.
Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
Cindy W. said... June 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM
I am a GFC follower. +5
Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
Cindy W. said... June 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Sounds great! Please count me in.
+5 I follow
+2 Blogged:
http://cerebralgirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/book-giveaways-in-blogworld-06-26-10.html
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... June 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Great review....I've seen this book several places and would love to win!
I'm also a follower!
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... June 29, 2010 at 12:26 PM
I'd love to read this mystery! Thank you.
denny(dot)gill(at)gmail(dot)com
Denny, Alaska said... June 30, 2010 at 10:19 PM
+5 I follow via GFC. Thanks!
denny9dot)gill(at)gmail(dot)com
Denny, Alaska said... June 30, 2010 at 10:20 PM
I'd so love to listen to this audio.
+1 Comment.
+5 GFC Follower.
Thanks for this lovely giveaway.
bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com
Benita said... July 4, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Please count me in.
+5 follower
simplystacieblog at gmail dot com
Simply Stacie said... July 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Love audio books, please enter me
tbranco(at)hughes(dot)net
Tina said... July 4, 2010 at 2:13 PM
long time follower
tbranco(at)hughes dot net
Tina said... July 4, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Audiobooks are great. Count me in.
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
Linda Kish said... July 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Please count me in.
+5 follower
simplystacieblog at gmail dot com
Simply Stacie said... July 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM
Please enter me!
APSkap (at) comcast (dot) net
I follow through GFC!
Unknown said... July 7, 2010 at 7:45 AM
Count me in.
+5 I follow.
tanu164@hotmail.com
Tanu said... July 12, 2010 at 7:58 AM
Thanks to everyone for entering! I will be announcing winners soon.
Teddy Rose said... July 13, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Post a Comment