Posted by Teddy Rose at 6:10 PM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
I love the pic of your mailbox. Cute. 12 minute fitness sounds do-able.
wisteria said... June 14, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Wisteria, 12 Minute Fitness got me curious enough to want to read it anyway.
Teddy Rose said... June 14, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Haven't heard of this book before, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts.--Anna
Anonymous said... June 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow Us
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
I love the pic of your mailbox. Cute. 12 minute fitness sounds do-able.
wisteria said... June 14, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Wisteria, 12 Minute Fitness got me curious enough to want to read it anyway.
Teddy Rose said... June 14, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Haven't heard of this book before, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts.
--Anna
Anonymous said... June 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Post a Comment