Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Giveaway: Deadly Heat & Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden Blog Tour

Thanks to Anna Balasi of Hachette Book Group, I am giving away up to 3 sets of both books.

Book Descriptions:

Deadly Heat
Six months after her lover died in an arsonist's blaze, firefighter Lora Spade calls in the FBI's elite Serial Services Division to track the elusive killer. When Special Agent Kenton Lake is lured into a violent inferno, Lora pulls him to safety and is stunned - not by the fire, but by her own searing attraction to Kent. For the first time in months, she longs for something other than vengeance.


Kenton's interest in Lora should be purely professional. But one fleeting kiss and he can't get her out of his mind. Her combination of strength and vulnerability makes him want to protect her, and that means solving this case - and fast. For even the passion igniting between them can't hide a terrifying truth: Lora is the next target in a murderer's sadistic, fiery game.

Deadly Lies 
FBI Special Agent Samantha Kennedy is haunted by memories of the serial killer who abducted her. To keep the darkness at bay, she pretends to be a different, more confident woman. This Samantha doesn't fear every unknown face. So she throws caution to the wind and shares a night of unbridled passion with a handsome stranger.


One night isn't enough for successful entrepreneur Max Ridgeway. He wants more of the sexy, smart, mysterious woman who slipped away before dawn. When they meet again, their attraction is undeniable-until his stepbrother goes missing, and Max realizes that Samantha isn't who she seems. But they must trust each other to trap a ring of bloodthirsty kidnappers before the nightmares that terrorize Sam become irrevocably real.


The number of entrants to this giveaway will determine how many copies of this book I will giveaway:

1-10 entrants= 1
11-20 entrants= 2
21 or more entrants= 3

To Enter:
Leave a comment with your email address, so I can contact you if you win.

Extra Entries:  (please leave a separate comment for each, for instance you you are a follower, leave 3 comments that you are a follower).

+3 Old or new follower of this blog.
+3 Old or new follower on Twitter (@teddyrose1).
+3 Be my friend on Facebook (Teddy Rose).
+3 "Like" the post about this giveaway on Facebook
+3 Be my friend on Goodreads (Teddy).
+3 for Joining my Books Won Reading Challenge (be sure to follow the rules and then let me know you joined here.)
+1 for each comment on a book review I have done. (Be sure to tell me which ones).
+1 for clicking to give free food at The Animal Rescue Site (tell me you did it).( Up to 1 time per day)
+1 for clicking to give free books at The Literacy Site (tell me you did it). ( Up to 1 time per day)

That's 21 or more possible entries!
Sorry, the giveaway is only open US and Canadian residents only.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O.Boxes.
Only one entry per household/IP address
 
Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, you will receive only one copy of the book.

This giveaway will end on Friday, February 18th,11:59 P.M. E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email. Winners must respond within TWO days or will be disqualified.


133 comments:

I'd love to win these! I can't wait to read them!

meredithfl at gmail dot com

Old follower

meredithfl at gmail dot com

1

Old follower

meredithfl at gmail dot com

2

Old follower

meredithfl at gmail dot com

3

Old Twitter follower @tessaa99

meredithfl at gmail dot com

1

Old Twitter follower @tessaa99

meredithfl at gmail dot com

2

Old Twitter follower @tessaa99

meredithfl at gmail dot com

3

Facebook friend

meredithfl at gmail dot com

1

Facebook friend

meredithfl at gmail dot com

2

Facebook friend

meredithfl at gmail dot com


3

I liked your giveaway post on FB

meredithfl at gmail dot com

Goodreads friend

meredithfl at gmail dot com

1

Goodreads friend

meredithfl at gmail dot com

2

Goodreads friend

meredithfl at gmail dot com


3

Clicked the Animal button

meredithfl at gmail dot com

Clicked the literacy button.

meredithfl at gmail dot com

Would love to win!

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

Old GFC follower 1

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

Old GFC follower 2

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

Old GFC Follower 3

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

FB friend 1

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

FB Friend 2

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

FB friend 3

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

please count me in
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

GFC follower
#1
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

GFC follower
#2
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

GFC follower
#3
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

+1 for clicking to give free food at The Animal Rescue Site

elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

+1 for clicking to give free books at The Literacy Site

elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Please enter me in the giveaway.

justpeachy36@yahoo.com

I would really like to read this book.

facebook friend

facebook friend

facebook friend

old follower

old follower

old follower

Thank you for the giveaway!

I'm an old GFC follower w/ headlessfowl.

headlessfowl at gmail dot com

I would love to read either book - they both sound really good.


clenna at aol dot com

+1 I Follow

clenna at aol dot com

+2 I Follow

clenna at aol dot com

+3 I Follow

clenna at aol dot com

+1 I am a friend on Facebook


clenna at aol dot com

+2 I am a friend on Facebook


clenna at aol dot com

+3 I am a friend on Facebook


clenna at aol dot com

+1 I "Like" the post about this giveaway on Facebook

clenna at aol dot com

+2 I "Like" the post about this giveaway on Facebook

clenna at aol dot com

+3 I "Like" the post about this giveaway on Facebook

clenna at aol dot com

+1 I am your friend on Goodreads

clenna at aol dot com

+2 I am your friend on Goodreads

clenna at aol dot com

+3 I am your friend on Goodreads

clenna at aol dot com

I clicked for free food.

clenna at aol dot com

I love reading Cynthia Eden's books. Please count me in!

Thanks for the giveaway~
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

GFC follower
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

GFC follower
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

GFC follower
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

FB friend
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

FB friend
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

FB friend
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

I "Liked" the post about this giveaway on Facebook
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

I "Liked" the post about this giveaway on Facebook
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

I "Liked" the post about this giveaway on Facebook
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Goodreads friend
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Goodreads friend
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Goodreads friend
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/4
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/4
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/5
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/5
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/7
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/7
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/8
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/8
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

I would love the read these books!
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

GFC follower(old)
#1
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

GFC follower(old)
#2
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

GFC follower(old)
#3
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Follow on Twitter-old
#1
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Follow on twitter-old.
#2
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Follow on twitter-old
#3
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friend on yours on Facebook
#1
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friend of yours on facebook.
#2
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friend of yours on facebook.
#3
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Liked the post about this giveaway on fadcebook.
#1
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Liked the post about this giveaway on facebook.
#2
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Liked the post about this giveaway on facebook.
#3
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friend of yours on Goodreads.
#1
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friend of yours on Goodreads.
#2
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friend of yours on Goodreads.
#3
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Clicked to give free food at The Animal Rescue Site.
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Clicked to give free books at The Literacy Site.
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

2/10
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/10
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

I'd love to read these books

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

2/11
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/11
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Please enter me in the giveaway.
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

GFC follower
#1
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

GFC follower
#2
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

GFC follower
#3
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Twitter follower @mbreakfield
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Twitter follower #2 @mbreakfield
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Twitter follower #3 @mbreakfield
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

FB friend #1
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

FB friend #2
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

FB friend #3
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

I clicked the Animal rescue site
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

I clicked the Literacy site.
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

2/13
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/13
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/14
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/14
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

I would love to win these books. Thanks for the chance. ybutler@oppcatv.com

Old follower on Google Friend COnnect ybutler@oppcatv.com

2. Old Follower on Google Friend Connect. ybutler@oppcatv.com

3. Old Follower on Google Friend Connect. ybutler@oppcatv.com

2/15
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/15
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

would love to win these, they sound great.

hmanning[at]bellsouth[dot]net

2/16
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/16
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Count me in please :)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I follow you on GFC (2)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I follow you on GFC (3)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I gave free food at Animal Rescue
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I gave free books at Literacy site
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I like this post on FB (1)
(as AdrianeCoros)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I like this post on FB (2)
(as AdrianeCoros)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

I like this post on FB (3)
(as AdrianeCoros)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

2/17
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

2/17
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home