100 Mile Fitness Challege (I'm aiming for 66 Miles)
Week 8 (7 for me) February 19-25.
Friday-2 Biking
Saturday-0
Sunday-2 Biking
Monday-0
Tuesday-0
Wednesday-0
Thursday-0
Total this week:4
Total for challenge: 49
Posted by Teddy Rose at 9:21 PM
Labels: Fitness
Sorry to hear your back's been out. I hope it's back to normal soon.
bermudaonion said... February 28, 2010 at 5:34 AM
I hope your back is better soon. Take Care!
Anonymous said... February 28, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Kathy and Kristy, it was better today. I think I'll just try going a mile tomorrow and see how it goes. Thanks!
Teddy Rose said... February 28, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your back! I tried the stationary bike this past week and had to stop because of pain in my knees. Hate when our bodies rebell against our exercise! :)
Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said... March 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM
Thanks Trish. Sorry about your knees. Sometimes it helps your knees to raise your seat on the bike, Your knees should only bend slightly.
Teddy Rose said... March 2, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Post a Comment