Posted by Teddy Rose at 9:41 PM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
Oh, I bet that's very inspiring to listen to.
bermudaonion said... February 23, 2010 at 6:47 AM
LOVE the zombie mailbox!
J.T. Oldfield said... February 23, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Anna is such a sweetie pie, isn't she? I love your mailbox pic. Tres unique. Enjoy your new book.
Kaye said... February 24, 2010 at 4:21 AM
Kathy, I'm looking forward to it.J.T., glad you enjoyed it. It's a bit creepy but fun.Kaye, Anna is a sweetie! I had fun looking for that mailbox.
Teddy Rose said... February 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow Us
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Oh, I bet that's very inspiring to listen to.
bermudaonion said... February 23, 2010 at 6:47 AM
LOVE the zombie mailbox!
J.T. Oldfield said... February 23, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Anna is such a sweetie pie, isn't she? I love your mailbox pic. Tres unique. Enjoy your new book.
Kaye said... February 24, 2010 at 4:21 AM
Kathy, I'm looking forward to it.
J.T., glad you enjoyed it. It's a bit creepy but fun.
Kaye, Anna is a sweetie! I had fun looking for that mailbox.
Teddy Rose said... February 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Post a Comment