Thanks to Anna of Hachette Books for making this giveaway possible!
Thanks to everyone who entered and especially to my followers/ subscribers!
The 3 Winners are:
Sandy Jay
Tina (already won)
BelindaM
Amy
Congratulations! I emailed you, please contact me within 3 days to claim your prize.
Congratulations!
Bcteagirl said... February 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM
I love all your pet photos! Makes me want to run out and get a new dog! -- But my husband says 2 is enough for us!! -- I will be watching for a new contest! Have a blessed day!
Anonymous said... February 9, 2010 at 6:12 AM
Congratulations to the winners!
bermudaonion said... February 9, 2010 at 6:55 AM
Poconoangel, thanks! I can only handle one cat and one dog at a time. They keep me busy. The others have passed on.
Teddy Rose said... February 10, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Post a Comment