I am a certified bookaholic and am embracing my addiction. Here you will find my short book reviews and other wonderful information all about books. I will also share my love for animals and show you some of my knitting projects.
I will be signing up for The Canadian Book Challenge 4 as soon as John of The Book Mine Setdecides on a banner for it. I do plan to cut way back on challenges for next year but this is a challenge I will keep doing. I hope you come join in the fun as well.
Way to go!
bermudaonion said... June 29, 2010 at 5:29 AM
Great job and great selection. I've really enjoyed reading all your reviews. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in the CBC4.
John Mutford said... June 29, 2010 at 8:13 AM
Thanks Kathy and John!
John, I really enjoy reading all of your reviews as well.
Teddy Rose said... June 29, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Post a Comment