February Reviews for 2011 ARC Reading Challenge
The standings so far:
Andrea-6
Beth-5
Please post the books you read in February for the challenge in Mr. Linky, below:
*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in February, please post it on this Mr. Linky in this post.
Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).
Tweet
Working Towards Bronze Level:
Amused-3Andrea-6
Beth-5
Debbie-5
Donna-2
Freda-2
Nicola-16
*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in February, please post it on this Mr. Linky in this post.
Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).
Tweet








This is supposed to be for ARCs, right? You have another post below for Books Won.
Nikki in Niagara said... February 7, 2011 at 4:26 AM
Uh oh...I think I messed up already. I went back to January's post to post my links there for what I read in January. I didn't realize I should post late links in the current month. Should I add them here too?
Yvonne said... February 7, 2011 at 5:04 AM
Nicola, I fixed it. Thanks!
Yvonne, I put you on the board for 3, no need to add them in Mr. Linky here. Now you will know for next time.
Teddy Rose said... February 7, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Thanks, Teddy Rose!
Yvonne said... February 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM
Yvonne, your welcome.
Teddy Rose said... February 8, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Post a Comment