Giveaway: American Rust by Philipp Meyer
Thanks to Lisa Munley of TLC Book Tours, I am giving away one copy of this outstanding book. In my opinion, it is a must read! See my review, here.
1. For one entry, leave a comment. Please be sure to include your email address (if it isn't available in your profile), so that I can contact you if you win. If I can't find your email either in the comments or your profile, you will be disqualified!
2. For a second entry, leave a comment on my review of American Rust, here. Come back here and let me know that you did it.
2. For a third entry, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave link to your blog post in the comments. You will also get an entry for each person who tells me that they learned about this giveaway from you.
3. For another 5 more entries: Become a Follower of my blog or subscribe to my blog through Google Reader or other subscription service. If you are already a subscriber or follower you still get the five extra entries! Please do not comment that you are a follower five times! I will give you the extra entries myself. I will delete any extra entries that you make as it will just confuse me when I go to pick the winners.
Sorry, the giveaway is only open US and Canadian residents only.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O. Boxes.
Only one entry per household/IP address.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 28th at 11:59 P.M. E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email, so remember to include your email address in the comments, if it isn't available in your profile! Winners must respond within three days or will be disqualified.








This book is amazing from the review and I would like to win it.
I follow by google reader.
cenya2 at hotmail dot com
Marjorie/cenya2 said... February 19, 2010 at 4:55 AM
This book sounds interesting, so I would love to win a copy! I'm also a follower, for my 5 extra entries.
kate_e_jones (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Kate said... February 19, 2010 at 5:06 AM
I'd love to read this one. Please include me.
+5 I'm a follower with Google Friend Connect.
dlodden at frontiernet dot net
DarcyO said... February 19, 2010 at 5:31 AM
Sounds like a great read!!
Blessings, Angelica
revangelica@gmail.com
Angelica said... February 19, 2010 at 5:51 AM
This sounds like a great book. I am a follower.
bc428(at)juno(dot)com
Rebekah E. said... February 19, 2010 at 6:35 AM
I read your review yesterday, reread it today, and posted a comment.
I follow through Google Reader.
I'd love to win this book.
Anonymous said... February 19, 2010 at 7:31 AM
I've heard nothing but good things about this one! And I'm a follower.
samantha.1020@yahoo.com
samantha.1020 said... February 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Please count me in.
I follow.
simplystacieblog at gmail dot com
Simply Stacie said... February 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Sounds like a great read
dmkayes@gmail.com
Darcie K. said... February 19, 2010 at 5:53 PM
I follow your blog #1
dmkayes@gmail.com
Darcie K. said... February 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
I follow your blog #2
dmkayes@gmail.com
Darcie K. said... February 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
I follow your blog #3
dmkayes@gmail.com
Darcie K. said... February 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
I follow your blog #4
dmkayes@gmail.com
Darcie K. said... February 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
I follow your blog #5
dmkayes@gmail.com
Darcie K. said... February 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Thanks for the giveaway. This book sounds like a must-read.
mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com
Margie said... February 19, 2010 at 6:12 PM
I left a comment on your review.
mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com
Margie said... February 19, 2010 at 6:13 PM
I left a comment on your review.
**a follower for 5 extra entries.
mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com
Margie said... February 19, 2010 at 6:15 PM
Sounds really good. Please count me in.
mystica123athotmaildotcom
Mystica said... February 20, 2010 at 5:19 AM
This sounds great, I would love to read it. :)
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... February 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM
I have read some good reviews of this book, thank you for the contest!
teagirl1 at telus dot net
Bcteagirl said... February 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM
I follow via google friend connect!
Bcteagirl said... February 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Sounds like an interesting read; please count me in!
denny(dot)gill(at)gmail(dot)com
Denny, Alaska said... February 21, 2010 at 12:09 AM
No need to enter me Teddy. Just popping in to say this is posted at Win a Book for you.
Darlene said... February 21, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Please enter me.
stacybooks at yahoo
Anonymous said... February 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Please enter my name in the giveaway for the book. Thanks!
pboylecharley AT hotmail DOT com
Charleydog said... February 21, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Enter me please. I really want to read this one.
tbranco(at)hughes(dot)net
Tina said... February 21, 2010 at 9:53 PM
I'm a follower
tbranco(at)hughes(dot)net
Tina said... February 21, 2010 at 9:54 PM
This sounds really good. Thank you for the chance to win it!
+5 I'm a follower with Google Friend Connect.
mittens0831 at aol dot com
Carol M said... February 22, 2010 at 8:13 AM
this looks like a good book. I liked your review.
billiondollarprincesss@hotmail.com
maria said... February 22, 2010 at 5:42 PM
I'd love to win this book!!!
Unknown said... February 22, 2010 at 5:43 PM
I have heard great things about this book I would love the chance to win it.
Thanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com
Heidi V said... February 24, 2010 at 12:17 PM
I'd love to read this!
We posted about this giveaway at Winning Readings: http://winningreadings.blogspot.com/2010/02/american-rust.html
janemaritz at yahoo dot com
Winning Readings said... February 25, 2010 at 7:27 AM
Wonderful review! Thanks for the chance to win.
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
Anonymous said... February 25, 2010 at 8:17 AM
This sounds like a great read! I follow through google friend. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
409cope said... February 26, 2010 at 7:17 AM
I follow through google friend. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
409cope said... February 26, 2010 at 7:18 AM
Sounds like a great book especially if you're comparing it to a work of Steinbeck!
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
bayctygrl said... February 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM
I left a comment on your review!
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
bayctygrl said... February 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM
I would love a chance to win this book!
joannelong74 AT gmail DOT com
Jo-Jo said... February 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Please enter me.
Wendy
ebeandebe at gmail dot com
Unknown said... February 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM
the reviews sound amazing would love to win
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
Katrina said... February 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Please enter me in this giveaway!
saemmerson at yahoo dot com
Sarah E
Sarah E said... February 28, 2010 at 1:58 AM
I left a comment on your review.
saemmerson at yahoo dot com
Sarah E
Sarah E said... February 28, 2010 at 1:59 AM
I follow via Google Friend Connect/Google Reader.
saemmerson at yahoo dot com
Sarah E
Sarah E said... February 28, 2010 at 2:01 AM
I'd love this one. Please count me in. Thanks so much!
I follow
Blogged:
http://cerebralgirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-giveaways-in-blogworld-02-27-10.html
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... February 28, 2010 at 4:58 AM
I have had this on my radar for quite awhile. Thanks for the chance.
sharon54220@gmail.com
sharon54220 said... February 28, 2010 at 8:04 AM
I am also a follower.
sharon54220@gmail.com
sharon54220 said... February 28, 2010 at 8:04 AM
I'd love to read this book. I've seen nothing but good things about it on the blogs. Thanks for the opportunity!
CherylS22 said... February 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM
+5 - I follow in GFC
CherylS22 said... February 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Sounds like a good book, and I would really enjoy reading it. Please enter me. Thanks!
ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
Anita Yancey said... February 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM
This sounds like a great read.
wmmahaney(at)att(dot)net
wmmahaney said... February 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Post a Comment