Mailbox Monday
Here's what I received in my mailbox last week:
Thanks to Lisa Roe an Online Publicist.
Thanks to Yen Cheong of Assistant Director of Publicity, Viking and Penguin Books
Posted by Teddy Rose at 10:00 AM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
Enjoy your new books...The Book of Fires is one that has caught my eye!
Jo-Jo said... February 1, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Well that is an interesting mailbox! Enjoy both of your books!
Beth(bookaholicmom) said... February 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on The Book of Fires!
Happy Reading!
My mailbox is HERE.
Passages to the Past said... February 1, 2010 at 12:52 PM
OMG...This mailbox is too cool! I also got the Book of Fires --sounds good; enjoy!
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said... February 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM
I love that cover on Book of Fires, but will have to wait on your review!! =)
BurtonReview said... February 1, 2010 at 1:49 PM
I'm not sure I'd want to reach into that mailbox! LOL Admit One sure does look good.
bermudaonion said... February 1, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Jo-Jo, Thanks! Yes, Book of Fires does look good.
Beth, thanks. I had fun scouring the web for some unusual mailboxes. LOL!
Amy, thanks. I'm off to see your mailbox.
Diane, I thought it was a fun mailbox. I hope you enjoy Book of Fires!
Marie, I'm hoping to get to it this month.
Kathy, you never know what you could find in there. LOL!
Teddy Rose said... February 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM
The Book of Fires looks like it will be good. I look forward to reading your review of that one.
I read Admission a while ago and enjoyed it. I hope you will too!
Literary Feline said... February 1, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Wendy,I'm looking forward to reading both.
Teddy Rose said... February 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Book of Fires looks good. Enjoy!
Anonymous said... February 2, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Thanks Carol.
Teddy Rose said... February 2, 2010 at 8:56 PM
That's a great mailbox!
Kailana said... February 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Thanks Kelly. I thought it was a fun one.
Teddy Rose said... February 4, 2010 at 10:08 PM
regarding the mailbox pic: wow. just wow.
J.T. Oldfield said... February 6, 2010 at 12:09 PM
J.T., yeah I was wowed by it too. It's a fun one.
Teddy Rose said... February 7, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Post a Comment