Posted by Teddy Rose at 6:04 PM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
That sounds like a great book to me - I can't wait to see what you think.
bermudaonion said... February 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Adorable cover. Enjoy!
Mary (Bookfan) said... February 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Sounds like a good one. Enjoy it!
Yvonne said... February 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Kathy, I couldn't resist requesting this book. As you know, I'm such a sucker for animals.Mary, I think so too.Yvonne, thanks.
Teddy Rose said... February 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM
This book sounds so sweet. I love real life tales about animals. enjoy
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said... February 9, 2010 at 4:32 AM
I'd be a little apprehensive about delivering mail to that mailbox!!Enjoy your book, Teddy! ;)
Wanda said... February 9, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Oh my goodness I so want a poster of the cover of that dog book...too adorable!
Kathleen said... February 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Diane, I'm a sucker for this type of book.Wanda, I wouldn't go near that mailbox. LOL!Kathleen, I agree.
Teddy Rose said... February 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM
There's no way I'd put my hand in that mailbox!
Chrisbookarama said... February 10, 2010 at 4:56 AM
What a cute cover!
Anonymous said... February 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM
LUCKY DUCK!(Did you vote for your babies yet?)
ANovelMenagerie said... February 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Chris, No way, I wouldn't go near it! LOL!Carol, I think so to.Sheri,I did but I wanted to vote for every bodies! They are all so cute!
Teddy Rose said... February 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow Us
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
That sounds like a great book to me - I can't wait to see what you think.
bermudaonion said... February 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Adorable cover. Enjoy!
Mary (Bookfan) said... February 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Sounds like a good one. Enjoy it!
Yvonne said... February 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Kathy, I couldn't resist requesting this book. As you know, I'm such a sucker for animals.
Mary, I think so too.
Yvonne, thanks.
Teddy Rose said... February 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM
This book sounds so sweet. I love real life tales about animals. enjoy
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said... February 9, 2010 at 4:32 AM
I'd be a little apprehensive about delivering mail to that mailbox!!
Enjoy your book, Teddy! ;)
Wanda said... February 9, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Oh my goodness I so want a poster of the cover of that dog book...too adorable!
Kathleen said... February 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Diane, I'm a sucker for this type of book.
Wanda, I wouldn't go near that mailbox. LOL!
Kathleen, I agree.
Teddy Rose said... February 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM
There's no way I'd put my hand in that mailbox!
Chrisbookarama said... February 10, 2010 at 4:56 AM
What a cute cover!
Anonymous said... February 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM
LUCKY DUCK!
(Did you vote for your babies yet?)
ANovelMenagerie said... February 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Chris, No way, I wouldn't go near it! LOL!
Carol, I think so to.
Sheri,I did but I wanted to vote for every bodies! They are all so cute!
Teddy Rose said... February 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM
Post a Comment